One of the best ways to maintain the versatility in your appearance is to try new looks. Hairstyles play a big role in altering one’s appearance. In order to keep your fresh look and different, having a strong set of hair on the scalp is critical.
Hair loss can take away many hairstyle options and thus restrict your chance to try new looks. As the hair loss furthers, it keeps on cutting your options and eventually it’s down to the buzz cut or a totally bald style ala Pitt Bull.
Hair restoration in Abu Dhabi can be done both with and without surgery. There are some fantastic options which we shall look at briefly in the following lines. A part from home remedies and temporary solutions there are many latest options available to cure baldness and regrow thick hairs with natural beauty.
SURGICAL HAIR RESTORATION in Abu Dhabi and UAE
There are a number of surgical hair transplant options. We shall look into the very best ones.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Also known as the strip method hair transplant, it works with a strip of being removed from the back and the sides of the scalp and is dissected into individual follicles under a stereo microscope. These follicles are then placed into the specially made incisions by the surgeon using micrografting technique in the recipient area. The results are quite good and over 70% follicles grow out successfully. It is the least costly of all hair transplant techniques.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): The main difference of FUE from the strip method is how the follicles are collected from the donor region. A pneumatic punch removes individual follicles which are ready to be transplanted. The grafts are finer and give a natural appearance. The results are better than the strip method and the overall appearance is also better. The treatment offers the best bang for your buck.
- Stem Cell FUE: It is considered as the gold standard in the hair transplant industry. It works on the same principle as FUE albeit it uses a mechanized device, allowing a greater number of follicles to be grafted in a single session. A typical graft has a 0.5mm to 0.7mm thickness which gives a very natural look. The transplant has almost a 100% success rate. It is obviously a costly hair transplant option.
NON-SURGICAL HAIR RESTORATION in Abu Dhabi
If you want to avoid surgical hair restoration, there are certain options available in Abu Dhabi, that can you benefit from.
- Mesotherapy: The treatment works with a conglomerate of medications injected into the scalp with a specialized injector which delivers a small amount of medication. The medicines injected improve the flow of blood in the scalp and also allow greater nutrition to the follicles. With a few treatment sessions, you can get much better coverage of hair on the scalp. It is, however, important that you do not have entirely bald patches for this treatment.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Platelet Rich Plasma is extracted from the blood of the patient by centrifuging it. The PRP is injected into the scalp in order to provide the follicles with greater nutrition. The follicles start gaining strength and with a few treatments, the condition of the hair greatly improves. It usually takes six months for the full results to come to fore.
All of the above options are excellent and can be utilized to regain your much loved strands. To learn more about our hair transplant treatments in Dubai, contact us and discuss your particular needs. If you have any query fill us the form and we will get back to you with a solution.