Out of a long list of factors affecting the outcome of your surgery, there are two that are crucial! The surgeon you choose and the hair transplant procedure you opt for. Wherever you go, whatever article you read, whomsoever you ask, you will get these two at the top of the list and I happen to agree!
It is the surgeon you choose who will decide which hair transplant technique is right for you. Not only the hair transplant technique but also he will devise a plan on how to use the available resources in the best possible way to produce desired results. Producing good results with abundant resources, donor hair in this case, is not a big deal, but producing even desired results with limited or scarce resources is definitely and art that only an experienced can do. We have a team of highly qualified hair transplant doctors in Dubai so that you can get the best results with no pain and scar.
Selecting the right surgeon:
The skill and technique of hair transplant surgeons vary widely, so do the results of hair transplant. If you select an inexperienced surgeon to get the procedure done, for any reason, may be to cut the cost of hair transplantation, or may be because you did not do the detailed research and said yes to the first available surgeon, there is a long list of complications that may arise.
Select the hair transplant surgeon with years of experience and he will make sure not only your donor hairs are used in the most efficient way but also that you recover well and quickly from the surgery. Here are a few tips that you can follow to be sure you are choosing the right surgeon.
- During the initial consultation, make sure you are actually being evaluated by the surgeon.
- Make sure to have a detailed examination of the hair and scalp, including having your hair density and scallop laxity checked.
- Be certain that the surgeon is carefully listening to your concerns and has a solution for all of them.
- Ask your prospective surgeon what percentage of patients he recommends for surgical hair restoration.
- It is never recommended to rush into surgery. Take your time, and if you feel go for a second opinion.
At Dubai Hair Club you will get the treatment from board certified surgeons with many years of experience in hair restoration using latest techniques.
Choosing the right Hair Transplant Technique:
Transplantation of hair in Dubai is without any doubt the safest and probably the only procedure that gives permanent hair. Above all, it is a patient-friendly procedure. But remember that not everybody is an ideal candidate for all the hair restoration techniques available. As stated above, it is your surgeon’s job to carefully assess your hair loss as well as your scalp before deciding which hair transplantation technique will be best for you. The factors that the surgeons consider before selecting the right technique for the patient include:
- The patient’s age
- Skin and hair type
- Underlying cause of hair loss
- Extent of hair loss
- Scalp laxity
Based on all these factors, the surgeon then discusses with the patient all possible options for hair restoration, recommending the best course of treatment.
The disaster of not selecting the right technique or the surgeon:
Not paying attention to the aforementioned factors can lead to some serious complications. To name a few:
- Artificial looking hairline
- Perverted hair direction
- Too high or too low hairline
- Inconsistent hair growth
- Patchy hair growth in the transplanted area
- Delayed healing
- Minimal growth rate of transplanted hair
- Prominent scars at the donor and/or recipient site
Thus, if you want to get the most out of your surgery in Dubai, pay special attention to these two factors and stay assured you will love the results as well as your new look.