Aesthetics in this day and age are given a lot of importance. The appearance matters a lot and people tend to be very careful about their looks and style. Hair loss is a very common problem that millions face around the globe. It can affect the appearance of a person in a very ill manner.
Hair transplant surgeries are commonplace these days as more and more people are benefiting from them. The results nowadays are a lot better than what were experienced a few years back. The improvement in results can be attributed to the constant research and development and the improvement in the hair transplant techniques as well. One of most reputed hair transplant clinics is Dubai Hair Club which provides the most advanced hair restoration treatments to treat baldness. If you want to look at your best then look no further get the treatment today and standout from the crowed. Get the best hair transplant treatment in Dubai from highly experienced doctors.
While performing the surgery correctly is imperative, post-procedure care is equally important. The eventual outcome of the hair transplant surgery largely depends on how well this care is taken. We shall look into the matters of importance in the recovery process.
- You will be bandaged in the donor area in most cases which will be removed after a few days by your doctor.
- You will need to rest and take medications prescribed by the doctor to ensure you do not get any infections after the treatment.
- You will have to avoid massaging your scalp and also avoid shampooing for a couple of days.
- Do not pickup heavy weights or workout for a few days after the treatment.
Things to avoid
- You have to avoid too much activity especially during the recovery period.
- You need to take at least a week off from work after the surgery.
- Smoking should not be done for at least one month after the procedure since smoking deprives the scalp of much needed oxygen at this initial phase.
- You will have scabs forming in the scalp which should not be picked. They will dry and drop off in a few weeks.
- You will feel some itching in the treated areas of the scalp. Do not scratch your head, no matter what.
What to expect
The newly transplanted hair will fall away after a few weeks. It is a completely natural process known as shock loss. Once the new hair sheds, it will take about three months before it starts to grow out of the recently made incisions where the follicles were grafted. This process can cause some itching and one must resist any rubbing of the scalp. The hair should reach full length in a period of twelve to eighteen months. Afterwards, you can adopt any hairstyle of your preference.
So be sure to follow the instructions above as well as any other that are given to you by the surgeon to ensure that you get the desired outcome. A little care can go a long way in achieving the best possible results.
Dubai Hair Club offers hair transplant in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and UAE. For more details, fill the consultation form below and earn absolutely free scalp analysis.