Hair transplant in Abu Dhabi has improved considerably over the last couple of decades. From Strip Method Transplant to Follicular Unit Extraction to Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant, surgical hair restoration is now a minimally invasive procedure that gives excellent and permanent results.
For many, Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi may be a new technique, but it is not that new. It has been around for the last few years and has passed the test of time before being regarded as the best hair restoration procedure to date.
If you are also seeking the best hair restoration procedure to cover your balding thatch, this latest hair transplantation technique may be worth trying. Our Clinic offers this latest surgical hair restoration treatment in Abu Dhabi at affordable price.
You must be wondering what exactly differentiates this latest technique from the traditional FUE hair transplantation. It’s quite natural! Read on to know the answers to your queries.
What is the difference between Stem Cell FUE and FUE hair transplant?
Stem Cell FUE is nothing but automation of the traditional Follicular Unit Extraction technique.
- Follicular Unit Extraction: A simple FUE Hair Transplant involves harvesting donor grafts manually using a specially designed punch tool. Each graft is harvested individually by applying pneumatic pressure with the punching tool.
- Stem Cell FUE: In case of Stem Cell FUE a mechanized punch tool replaces the manual punching tool and thus offers a faster and more effective graft harvesting alternative. Graft transplantation in stem cell FUE is also automated. This ultimately makes hair transplantation a fast and highly précised procedure.
What are the benefits of Stem Cell FUE hair transplant?
Also know as Direct Automated FUE Hair Transplant, Stem Cell transplant has numerous advantages over the traditional Follicular Unit Extraction and strip method transplant. Here are few notable benefits of Stem Cell FUE transplant:
- Minimally invasive: It is minimally invasive of all the hair restoration techniques to date. The mechanized punch tool used for graft harvesting is almost micro-sized and thus does not cause any notable wounds in the treated areas.
- Hair regrowth in donor area: It is the only graft harvesting technique of its kind that allows hair regrowth in the donor area. The punch tool used harvests only a part of the graft while leaving a significant part behind in place. Hair not only grows from the harvested part, in the recipient area, but also from the part of the follicle left behind in the donor area.
- Scarless technique: Since it allows more than 50% hair regrowth in donor area, there are minimal chances of any notable scaring in the donor area. This is why it is commonly regarded as scar-less hair transplant technique.
- Large number of donor hair: Automation of the punch tool allows for harvesting maximum number of grafts, over 4000 grafts, in a single session.
- Less downtime: Since it does not cause any notable wounds, neither does it involve cutting and stitching of scalp, recovery time and downtime of Stem Cell FUE is minimal.
Cost of Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant:
Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant cost in Abu Dhabi varies significantly from clinic to clinic. Each clinic has set its own price based on a number of factors. Our UAE Clinic offers the treatment at highly affordable cost. To know the exact cost of treatment, book an appointment now. Our experts will examine your hair loss before determining the cost of treatment.
If you are looking for excellent results in a minimally invasive way, Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant is certainly the right procedure for you. All that you need to ensure is select the best hair transplant Clinic in UAE. To book a FREE Consultation Fill out the Form on our website.