Dubai Hair Club is the most renowned hair transplant facility in the Gulf offering highly effective hair restoration treatments with guaranteed and assured results. Hair loss is an age old phenomenon that especially has adverse effects on the appearance of men. It is caused by a hereditary condition known as androgenic alopecia. About 8 out of 10 men are affected by it at some stage in life. This can be as early as in the teens or as late as in the 80s.
There are ways to slow down the effects of hair loss but no concrete and permanent method to stop it. The only long lasting solution to counter the problem is a hair transplant surgery. Surgical hair restoration has been around for ages and has evolved extremely well. In this day and age, people can choose from a variety of options based on their personal requirements and the budget.
One key concern that most hair transplant candidates have is that will the hair taken from the donor area grow back after hair transplant surgery. This thought is very natural as no one would want to lose hair from one part of the scalp to grow hair in the other. If you are also wondering the same, just relax. Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant is the answer to your question.
By far, it is the very best option at hand. Also known as direct automated FUE, it is considered to be the gold standard in the field of surgical hair restoration. Read on to know more about it and better understand what makes it so much better than the rest.
What is the procedure?
Stem cell hair transplant is a further modernized version of FUE hair transplant. It works on the same principles of removing individual follicles from the donor region in the scalp to be transplanted into the recipient regions.
The main difference between the two procedures is the tool of extraction. In FUE, a pneumatic punch is used. However, in Stem Cell FUE, a mechanized tool is used to harvest the follicles. This allows a number of advantages which we shall briefly look into a little later.
The remaining procedure is the same. The follicles are transplanted into especially made incisions in the recipient region. Once the procedure is completed, similar precautions are required. The new hair should take around 12 months to reach full length, though this may vary in individual cases.
Why is Stem Cell the best bet?
There are multiple advantages of getting a stem cell hair transplant.
- First and foremost, it allows hair regrowth in the donor area, a unique quality that no other hair transplant method offers thus far. When harvesting donor grafts, the mechanized tool removes only a part of the follicle, while leaving behind a good portion of the follicle in the donor area. Hair regrow from the remaining part in the donor area while the harvested part, when planted in the recipient site, grows its own root and transforms into a new hair.
- Another benefit of mechanized FUE is that you can get as many as 4500 grafts in a single session. With the traditional method, generally around 2500 grafts is the maximum you can achieve in a single session.
- The follicles extracted usually have a thickness of 5mm to 0.7mm. With FUE, the thickness is around 1mm. The smaller graft size also allows most natural looking appearance, which your hairstylist may even fail to detect.
- The results with the stem cell FUE are amazing. These are usually almost 100% successful allowing excellent coverage on the bald regions. Since it allows hair regrowth in the donor area, you don’t need to worry about the scars.
- Last but certainly not the least, the recovery time from the procedure is minimal. Most patients get back to work on the third day of the surgery. But surgeons still recommend to take at least 3-5 days off from work post transplant. The post procedure recovery is also a lot smoother than other, more traditional methods.
So if you are looking to get a hair transplant that does not affect the donor area hair density, Stem Cell FUE hair transplant is probably your best option. For the best result book your free consultation with Dubai Hair Club now.